As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the team’s productivity, happiness, and growth. You will be setting and overseeing the team’s goals with the technical lead and contributing to the overall infrastructure strategy. In addition, we would expect you to have prior experience with decentralized systems, blockchain, Golang, cloud infrastructure, and Kubernetes.
· You will help set the team objectives and make sure that the team is clear on what the objectives are and why
· You will provide leadership, management, and technical vision for the software engineering team.
· You will work with engineers on their growth and development, making sure that everyone receives timely feedback and has a clear growth plan
· You will continuously remove blockers and obstacles, both internal and cross functional so that everyone can do their best work
· 5+ years of experience in project or program management, ideally in start-ups; proven track record of managing highly successful projects strongly preferred
· 2+ years of experience leading or managing SWE/SRE teams and 5+ years of engineering experience overall
· Be able to lead and mentor both junior and senior engineers
· Experience with modern infrastructure, have been working as an SWE/SRE engineer before moving into management
· Experience managing remote teams and strong experience coordinating across time zones. Our team is fully remote and highly distributed geographically, and so are our stakeholders
· Strong passion for blockchain, and the overall future of Web3. It will be hard to be successful in this role if you don't understand what we are doing and why.
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Github, Kubernetes, GCP