Developing the next generation of web3, NFT and Defi Applications
Startup Product Manager
Applied Blockchain is an innovative applications development company, focussed on distributed ledger and confidential computing technologies. Based in London at Canary Wharf and in Batalha, Porto, Applied Blockchain has an expert team of developers creating cutting-edge solutions for disruptive startups and corporate clients in banking and finance, energy, aviation, automotive, shipping, telecommunications and social impact sectors. Our clients already include Shell (also an investor in the company), KLM, Lloyds Register, Toyota, United Nations and we’re advising the UK Government. We are building a new generation of decentralised and confidential solutions, working through some of the most interesting technical problems in this field such as identity management, transaction anonymity, encryption, cryptography and data security.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organisation
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Applied Blockchain and its features across primary market segments
- 5 years of experience in a dynamic product management role
- Project/product development experience, a thorough understanding of the complete product life cycle.
- Experience in Stakeholder management.
- Experience working with a cross functional team.
- Experience in writing and reviewing the high-level business case.
- Experience in writing clear user stories and requirements.
- Confident working in an agile environment.
- Highly organised, motivated, and able to work well as part of a close team.
- Articulate and confident communicator across all business levels.
- Confident in adjusting scope to meet business deadlines.
- Dedicated team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to tight deadlines.
-A passion for problem solving and creative thinking.
- Experience working with JIRA.
Nice to Have
- 2 year of experience in Blockchain, with crypto domain knowledge.
- Experience at a FinTech startup.
- A degree in Computer Science or the equivalent.
- “Hybrid Flex Work” (you decide, every week, if you want to work full remote, hybrid, or physically in our office)
- £1000 euros annual allowance for Training (up to 50% of this value can be used for you to buy work station equipment to work from home).
- 5 days/per year for Training.
- Physical team events/team buildings every 3 months.
- Company equipment and Onboarding kit.
- Annual Bonus (dependant on company and personal performance).
- Stock Option Plan.
- Paid subscription of a mental health support app.
- Birthday Off.
- Amazing referral programme.
October 11, 2022