Clear Markets is a leading developer and operator of global high frequency electronic financial markets for the world’s most sophisticated investment banks and hedge funds. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, we operate around the world with offices in Tokyo, London, and New York.
Lead by former Wall Street derivatives traders, we are actively recruiting technology professionals to join our leading edge development team to support the expansion of our global trading systems.
As a senior software developer you will be responsible for building and enhancing application deployed worldwide for the electronic trading of interest rate swaps. You will be involved in the entire life cycle of application deployments, from requirements gathering to end-user installation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement, front end GUI applications using technology described below.
- Provide solutions to help meet performance goals of the system
- Apply design patterns and object-oriented techniques
- Assist in builds, configuration management, and source control
- Communicate with other team members as well as upper management effectively and clearly
- Assist in planning and scheduling of releases
- Liaison with QA to ensure quality product is delivered to customers
- 5+ years of knowledge and experience in:
- Knowledge of: HTML, ajax, grunt & bootstrap desired
- Experience in the area of Capital Markets and trading applications is helpful
- Must have knowledge of the concept of web sockets
- Experience with designing high volume, complex applications necessary.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering.