What are you planning to do next? Why not be a part of Torus?
Torus provides Frictionless log-ins for Dapps. We work on solving this through a distributed key generation scheme, linking current existing user accounts (e.g. Google accounts) to public-private key pairs - in the long-term becoming the world’s identity platform.
Before embarking on Torus the founding team worked on different Ethereum Foundationprojects including ENS and Plasma research. The decentralized key generation scheme we're building is novel and interesting work. Torus has a fast-paced working environment, which focuses on implementation. Ultimately we're looking to leave an impact.
The team is heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact focused. We’re a young dynamic team with a diverse background whether in terms of ideas or ethnicity. The company is also VC funded. What more? Developers can expect the chance to take part in blockchain hackathons and conferences all over the world.
- Programming in the web stack
- Design and implement system and network infrastructure
- Tuning, capacity planning and load demand forecasting of systems
- Automation and enhancement of existing tools for cloud systems
- Coordinate on product releases and deployments
- Contribute to research around decentralized solutions within blockchain technologies
- Build API’s focused on usability and ease of integration
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role (Software Engineering, DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering, Systems Administration)
- A strong interest in cryptography / blockchain
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Dynamic team of diverse backgrounds
- Opportunities to attend international blockchain events
- Flexible while execution-driven and impact-focused
- Comfortable and unique workspace
- Compelling equity package
- Annual leaves
- Competitive take-home salary