Nuo is a peer to peer debt marketplace that connects lenders and borrowers
from across the world using a set of smart contracts. Our goal is to create
global decentralized debt products using the Nuo Protocol.
1. Build the foundations for future versions of our application using the latest standards and technologies.
2. Develop new features and improve the existing ones.
3. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
4. Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
5. Help convert ideas and suggestions from the market development into reality.
6. Take part in the analysis stage of new features and discuss them during the sprint planning meetings.
1. Computer Science based degree (in progress or ﬁnished) is an advantage
2. You love to code and it’s more than a job, it’s a passion for you
4.You have working experience with Node.js, Express and PostgreSQL/MySQL
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git