Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
As a Social Support Analyst, you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission. At Coinbase we have a high hiring bar and we’re committed to creating a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you’re looking to work for a mission oriented, employee first organization, please apply today.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Coinbase Social Support program and supporting Coinbase customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving cases across multiple channels.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical and empathetic manner.
- Develop and execute a social strategy which is consistent with our brand, while maintaining a high quality of support and trust with our customers over social.
- Work with customer advocacy to operationalize and standardize new and existing policies, processes and procedures.
- Be the voice of our customer by proactively driving impactful changes across workflows, policies and tools by working with internal support teams
- Maintain a thorough understanding of metrics and dashboards to make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
- Maintain an investigative mindset to help address critical customer issues while building operational processes to develop and maintain our program at scale.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and bugs.
- Provide insights, suggestions and feedback to managers and leads.
- Occasionally travel to onshore and offshore locations to train new analysts and vendor agents.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Experience with social listening and CRM tooling, such as Salesforce.
- Enthusiastic about social media and up to date on social trends and events. You should know what works on one platform vs another!
- Demonstrated experience overseeing and growing social channels while providing excellent support to customers.
- Must work in a defined shift, as required by the business.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in financial services, community management and/or customer support.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need)
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in project management, analytics and/or vendor management.
- Advanced degree in business, communications, or CX.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience working with and partnering with external outsource business partners.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.