This role is for someone that has a true passion for Blockchain and Fintech. A curious one who has experience within a similar role would be a huge advantage. Also, you will work alongside our technical advisory partner Consensys/Token Foundry and have a chance to work with Ethereum Enterprise Alliance Members.
You will be responsible for:
• Development of Solidity smart contracts.
• Development in alignment with overall architecture design.
• Defining development approach and best practices to implement the solutions
• Contribution to infrastructure setup and solution development in Blockchain and related technologies such as Ethereum, cryptocurrencies and smart contracts
• Document development artifacts
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and related engineering fields. Master’s and Ph.D. degrees are preferred.
• 2+ years experience in programming
• Experience/understanding of cryptography, public key infrastructure (PKI), digital signatures, zero-knowledge proof and mathematics behind Blockchain networks.
• Understanding of Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum.
• Experience of developing Ethereum smart contracts written in Solidity.
• Knowledge of EIPs (Ethereum Improvement Proposals) ERCs (Ethereum Requests for Comments), or research.
• Experience in collaborating with User Interface developers.
• Ability to learn rapidly and adapt to changing technical needs
• Excellent command both of written and spoken English
• Understanding the difference between permissioned and permission-less Blockchain networks
• Understanding of consensus algorithms such as PoW, PoS, PoA, PBFT.
• Knowledge of Secure Multi-Party Computation, Homomorphic Encryption
• Having experience in Fintech