We are looking for an ambitious Senior Solidity Engineer who has extensive EVM smart contract development experience to join our team of engineers and scientists and develop the next generation of DEX. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and eager to contribute to the company’s growth through their own initiatives, and is enthusiastic to provide guidance to the management. Expect talented, motivated, and interesting co-workers.
The compensation will include a competitive cash base and meaningful equity ownership.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy production-grade Solidity code on Ethereum and other EVM compatible chains including layer-2 solutions.
• Work autonomously with an ownership mindset and lead an ambitious team of engineers and scientists.
• Research and develop new techniques, technologies, and ideas and take initiatives to lead the project and improve our platform and products.
• Mentor other engineers in in-depth Solidity/EVM topics and best practices.
• Work with security auditors and external contributors to document and upgrade code.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or similar technical fields or equivalent work experience.
• Extreme proficiency with Solidity and the EVM with at least 2 years of experience writing, testing, deploying, and verifying Solidity applications in production.
• 6+ years of programming experience.
• Familiarity with different Ethereum layer-2 solutions (Polygon, Arbitrum, etc.)
• Strong skills in core Computer Science theory/use (data structures, algorithms, etc.)
• Independent enough to make important technical decisions with an ownership mindset.
• Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to mainnet.
• Understand and employ gas optimization techniques.
• Understand the fundamental security pitfalls of solidity smart contracts and can work with external auditors to resolve security issues.
• Experience in technical leadership and mentorship.
• Willingness to work in-person in NYC area.
• Top-notch communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Deep understanding of DeFi, decentralized governance, tokenomics, and Web3 protocols.
• Experience working with DEXs, AMMs, and general DeFi.
• Experience implementing complex math in Solidity.
• Strong Python experience.
• Layer-2 and other Ethereum scalability experience.
August 28, 2022