· Designing and building backend services to power cross-chain transaction execution[indexers, re-layers, transaction monitoring and recovery services, etc]
· Building and working with a team to deliver quality execution services and API integrations for developers.
· Identifying performance and reliability bottlenecks, creating a plan, and executing it
· Designing self-healing microservices in a cloud-agnostic and open-source context to support both internal and community services for our Network.
· Constructing SDKs for the delivery layer of our interoperability stack to support external developers building cross chain apps
· Strong experience working with distributed systems at scale.
· Ability to identify and recruit talent.
· Deep knowledge of fault tolerance in distributed systems and building software that fails gracefully and recovers transparently.
· Experience working with distributed messaging frameworks (RabbitMQ, AMQP, or similar) and message driven applications.
· You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
· You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
· You enjoy being hands on, being a self-starter that thrives well in ambiguity.
· A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes.
· You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to do things differently.
· Understand how to use blockchains / DeFi as a user.
· Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world.
· The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol.
· Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process.
· Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge.
· Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase.