Looking for a Senior Back-end Engineer to join our founding team and make it the indispensable product for every web3 community in the world. With a user base that has skyrocketed from 40K to 500K, our tech stack is constantly evolving to meet the demands of our rapidly expanding user base.
As a senior DevOps, you will play a critical role in improving our infrastructure, accelerating our CI/CD pipeline, improving dev environment, and monitoring & alerting system.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Co-own the product - have high autonomy, and take responsibility where you see the need. As an early engineer, you’ll have a prominent voice in all engineering decisions.
- Tackle A+ technical problems - we expect you to focus on the most important technical questions and solve them, with a focus on incremental and daily contributions to all parts of our product code base.
OUR TECH STACK:
- Front: Typescript, React, ReactQuery
- Back: Node.js, Express, KnexJS, PostgreSQL, Redis
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT IF:
- You have +6 years of experience in NodeJS, postgreSQL, Redis
- You're self-motivated and self-managing - you have a strong ability to break down big projects into small deliverables and take ownership of your own projects
- You're proactive - you are proactive in picking up work and valuing feedback, eager to learn and grow.
- You’re product-minded - you care about product performance and how the things you build make people feel.
We are a small team of overachievers, hard workers, and infinite learners, with employees from all over the world. We believe in the power of diversity and are committed to building a team that reflects that. This is an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and make a real impact!