Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a Senior Blockchain/Systems Engineer to work on our sophisticated blockchain projects.
- Be a key contributor to a new securities focused blockchain and related tools
- Contribute to the solution’s end-to-end architecture
- Act as a technical expert in the research, specification & implementation of blockchain technologies
- At least 7 years of experience in software development
- Experience designing and implementing complex distributed systems. Blockchains would be great, but also distributed storage or analytics platforms, distributed file systems, operating systems or other complex, parallel, low level systems
- High level of proficiency in at least one language. Rust is ideal. Other low level languages like C++ are also great. Java/C#/Go or other managed languages are acceptable but not preferred
- Strong ability to meet project milestones and ability to work with teams in different time zones.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performing software
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Comfort with Linux
- Experience with the Rust programming language
- Experience with any blockchain at the protocol level
- Understanding of various consensus protocols (PoW, PoS, Tendermint, Raft, PBFT, ALGORAND, etc.)
- Ability to author or co-author blog posts, whitepapers or other materials about your work
- Familiarity with the Parity Substrate framework.
- Experience in Identity Management, zkSnarks, cryptography, finance.
- Experience creating DSLs (domain specific languages) and related tooling
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline. Master’s degree is even nicer