SelfKey is a blockchain-based self-sovereign identity system that allows individuals and companies to truly own, control and manage their digital identity. In today’s world, your digital identity details are stored across thousands of servers in various places where you’ve registered an account. Ongoing large-scale hacks of stolen data in recent years have shown that big centralized stores of information pose serious security concerns.
Built on open-source technology, our products power various market and business use cases, such that; enable users to instantly and securely obtain citizenship and residency by investment, access hundreds of FinTech products and services, incorporate companies, open bank accounts, authorize to trade on exchange platforms, manage cryptocurrency portfolios & receive/send/store ETH (or any ERC-20 token), and more.
We believe the future of identity management lies in utilizing blockchain technology because it’s decentralized, immutable, and protected by cryptography. You’ll be able to take full ownership of your personal data and identity while sharing only the necessary information with other individuals or organizations. When it comes to crypto exchanges, financial products, and token sales - this can remove the often complex, repetitive, and redundant process of KYC/AML (Know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering).
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for working side-by-side with our Financial Institution and Fintech partners to scale our business in the region, spearheading growth and local relationships. You will also be responsible for representing Selfkey & KYC Chain at key conferences, events, and other public appearances. U.S. residents need not apply.
· 2+ years of working experience in a sales role for financial services technology.
· Proven technical experience working in a full, remote capacity.
· Comfortable working autonomously and with minimal direction or input
· Familiar with customer experience design
· Familiarity with blockchain technology
· Actively collect customer feedback and monitor customer usage analytics for product enhancement opportunities.
· Support business development efforts with Fintech and banking partners.
· Research and understand latest DLT, Blockchain, and Crypto technology trends.
· Represent KYC-Chain at industry conferences as needed.
· Previous experience in a startup environment