Developing the next generation of web3, NFT and Defi applications
United Kingdom, Portugal
Applied Blockchain is an innovative applications development company, focussed on distributed ledger and confidential computing technologies. Based in London at Canary Wharf and in Batalha, Porto, Applied Blockchain has an expert team of developers creating cutting-edge solutions for disruptive startups and corporate clients in banking and finance, energy, aviation, automotive, shipping, telecommunications and social impact sectors. Our clients already include Shell (also an investor in the company), KLM, Lloyds Register, Toyota, United Nations and we’re advising the UK Government. We are building a new generation of decentralised and confidential solutions, working through some of the most interesting technical problems in this field such as identity management, transaction anonymity, encryption, cryptography and data security.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading the planning and implementation of agile software development projects.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Defining and managing a project’s scope, goals and sprints.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines, including sprint management and backlog definition.
- Organising daily stand-ups and coordinating the project team.
- Resource planning and allocation.
- Quality assurance.
- Carrying out risk assessment.
- Managing project administration, Kanban boards, tickets and other documentation.
- Managing budgetary objectives.
- Reporting regularly to senior management.
- Managing client relationships and client meetings.
- Tracking project performance.
- Project evaluations and results measurement.
- Experience delivering agile software development projects on time and on budget for at least 5 years
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience working with agile methods and platforms including JIRA, Zube, Trello, GitHub
- Passion and curiosity for new technologies and Blockchain specifically.
- Good analytical and evaluation skills.
- Excellent communications (up /down/peers).
- Experience in capturing and managing the stakeholders expectations.
- Attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
- Can-do attitude.
- Team player with a robust work ethic who enjoys shared success.
- Ability to plan, organise, structure and prioritise work.
Desirable skills and experience
- C1 or above English.
- Graduate degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or any related subject.
- Experience working in a fast moving, innovative startup environment
- "Hybrid Flex Work” (you decide, every week, if you want to work full remote, hybrid, or physically in our office)
- Full Healthcare Insurance for you, and with the possibility of adding your partner and children.
- 1000 euros annual allowance for Training (up to 50% of this value can be used for you to buy work station equipment to work from home).
- 5 days/per year for Training.
- Physical team events/team buildings every 3 months.
- Company equipment and Onboarding kit.
- Annual Bonus (dependant on company and personal performance).
- Stock Option Plan.
- Paid subscription of a mental health support app.
- Birthday Off.
- Amazing referral programme.
October 11, 2022