Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Product Operations Manager at Blend, you embody the idea that “if you want to go far, go together.” You will be a key member of the larger product team, working closely with Product, Product Marketing, Compliance, Legal, and our client-facing teams to drive product adoption across customers. You are responsible for empowering and collaborating with all relevant partners to build high-quality product launches, drive go-to-market, and scale them quickly. A successful Product Operations Manager drives steady adoption of products across Blend’s customer base and ensures happy customers and crafting a strong transition during all phases of the product. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Come drive transparency and simplicity in lending today!
How you'll contribute:
- Develop a strong understanding of Blend’s product suite and the lending spaces
- Scale product knowledge throughout the organization by writing enablement guides, hosting training sessions and office hours, and working cross-functionally to share feedback to improve products
- Maintain and continually improve a central source of truth for Blend products, including both technical and functional knowledge
- Operationalize rollouts across the Blend Client Operations organization by working with Product, Product Marketing, and Support teams to take products from alpha, through limited availability, to generally available
- Equip customer-facing teams to support and launch new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Foster a collaborative and engaging partnership with Product Managers, Product Marketers, and Client Operations
- Identify and build connections with relevant subject matter authorities across Blend to surface insights, get them passionate about the initiatives being built, and pave the way for smoother rollouts
- Continually learn and improve. Be the champion of change!
Who you are:
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Product Operations, Product, and/or Software Delivery in an enterprise landscape
- High technical acumen and ability to understand complex products
- Excellent written and verbal reasoning and communication skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts and instructions into non-technical, layman’s terms for internal and external communication and with customers
- A desire to move fast, break through walls, and act with confident humility
- Experience in financial services and/or consumer lending is a plus
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.