Algorand is looking for a Product Marketing Director in our Boston office to be responsible for the execution of our Go-To-Market Strategy. Collaborating with Product Management, Marketing and Business Development, our Product Marketing Director takes cutting edge technology and communicates its value to a diverse audience through multiple mediums. This is a role that balances strategy and execution at our still growing organization with "Let's do this!" flowing through our veins.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies, passionate about communicating the power of cutting edge technologies, and has an interest in open source, blockchain, and/or cryptocurrency.
- Responsible for the execution of our Go-To-Market Strategy
- Position Algorand as a blockchain / infrastructure leader to the financial industry and beyond
- Position the technical capabilities with messaging that resonates for real world application, particularly in the Finance sector
- Craft positioning and messaging and define value propositions for all audiences
- Research how Algorand stacks up compared to competitors
- Drive execution of content marketing as needed
- Work with external agencies on launches and messaging to ensure alignment
- Lead content marketing strategy and curation of assets
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Demonstrated strength working cross-functionally with technical teams
- Experience and expertise in storytelling, taking complex concepts and distilling them down into a variety of helpful formats
- Experience in fintech or communicating to financial enterprises
- 5-plus years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g., conducting competitor analysis and market research, launching a new product)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Work Suite
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal; strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, diverse, and/or senior groups
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment; genuine excitement for the start-up grind
- Strong attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
Please note: Qualified candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio including samples of campaigns, messaging, and/or relevant content.
Why Join Algorand?
- Disruptive Technology
- Visionary Leadership
- Collegial and Collaborative Culture
- Transformative Industry
- Global Impact
Some Of Our Benefits:
Healthcare Plans & Premiums
Algorand provides company-sponsored Medical and Dental programs and covers the full premium cost of Medical and Dental contributions. Employees only have to cover copayments (including prescription costs) and any other healthcare costs incurred outside of the plan.
We have a flexible paid time-off approach for our full-time, exempt Employees — in short, take what you need, when you need it. In practice, this relies on the good judgment of our employees to balance their personal time-off with their workplace responsibilities, deadlines, and deliverables.
We reimburse our employees up to $300 per month for parking fees or public transportation costs.