Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Product Manager at Blend, you will build the technology that powers the future of lending. We are looking for someone who is a true problem-solver at heart. You don't shy away from new challenges; the harder the problem, the better. You are intensely focused on identifying problems and finding the right solution, and are willing to take risks and experience failure along the way. You thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You are design-oriented, think in terms of KPIs, and enjoy learning about and applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way.
How you'll contribute:
- Articulate and bring others along with the vision for the most important problems to solve in your area, aligned with our broader business strategy and in ways that delivers value to our current and future consumers and lenders
- Understand the market landscape and ensure all the pieces work together well
- Solve the problems each of our customers is facing, while also building for platform scale and extensibility
- Thoughtfully challenge assumptions and be comfortable articulating and discussing your reasoning for decisions
- Collaborate closely with engineering and design to ship and iterate for maximum impact and quick learning(including crafting strategies and specs, driving alignment and reviews, managing in-flight work, and understanding and sharing outcomes)
- Build cross-functional relationships and handle complex projects across internal and external teams, including strong partnerships with customers
Who you are:
- 2+years experience building extraordinary solutions as a Product Manager
- The ability to make decisions in the face of uncertainty and with incomplete information, and an eagerness to learn from the outcomes
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather data, both qualitative and quantitative, emerge with insights, and make and communicate well-reasoned decisions
- Technical fluency that enables you to creatively explore possibilities and challenge constraints with engineering, with demonstrated ability to earn the respect of talented engineers
- Excellent written and verbal reasoning and communication skills
- A desire to move fast and act with confident humility
- Experience working in and integrating solutions in an enterprise technology landscape is a strong plus
- Experience in the financial services or lending
- Experience building API-driven platforms and working with third-party developers
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.