Kwenta is an innovative decentralized exchange built on the Synthetix protocol offering an unstoppable trading platform that can rival top centralized exchanges. Originally a Synthetix core contributor project, Kwenta is being spun out into an independent product that has a dedicated team of developers who can enable it to realize its vision of becoming the leading exchange platform in DeFi. Kwenta will launch its own token, governance system, and unique products as part of this transition. By joining the early core contributors, you’ll get all the benefits of helping to create a leading product and token from scratch. This is a remote, full-time role for a Marketing Lead. You will work directly with the Kwenta Core Contributors to create awareness and an active community for Kwenta. Candidates should be able to to help Kwenta stand out and go head to head with the existing field of DEXs and CEXs to bring in new traders. Requirements: - Experience planning and building marketing campaigns that effectively onboard new users.
- Experience coordinating online community events.
- Experience managing social media content.
- Experience leveraging partnerships for co-marketing opportunities.
- Ability to creatively use brand collateral to foster community engagement.
- Ability to secure media placements and coverage within the DeFi space.
- Strong writing ability.
- A robust understanding of DeFi.
- Examples of past marketing work.
Nice to haves:
- Operating in the Western Hemisphere hours (PT - ET) is preferred but not required.
- Trading experience.
- Design skills for visual media.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Competitive salary.
- Kwenta token package.
- Generous vacation.
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter discussing your involvement in DeFi to firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 7, 2021