At Digix, we are building an ecosystem that aims to be the 21st century gold standard on the Ethereum blockchain, with the launch of our primary product, the Digix gold backed token DGX. We sit on the convergence of the digital and physical worlds.
We first democratise access to gold by having DGX tokens propagated into the crypto-ecosystem and easily accessed by the average person. The use cases for operationally secure and transparent digital gold are endless - you will be part of a team with a trusted product that has the potential to shape a big part of the financial system, especially with the digital currency revolution.
The proprietary technology that we have developed is also the foundation of a revolution in the digitisation of assets. If you have a strong belief in the future of the frictionless transfer of assets, join us in being the drivers of this asset tokenisation wave.
- Build and maintain Digix Web Apps
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team
- Work effectively with the design team and the back-end team
- Work effectively with QA team to ensure Web Apps are functioning as required.
- Write Unit Tests for the front-end
- Suggest features to improve the usability of the Web apps.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge and experience of any JS frameworks/libraries such as Angular, React (preferrably) and Vue
- Knowledge of any front-end testing libraries such as Mocha, Chai, Jest, Enzyme, Cucumber, React Testing Library and etc.
- Sound mathematical background
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies to improve the front-end and entire project
- Take initiative in suggesting and implementing new features for the Web apps
Nice to haves
- Good understanding of blockchain concepts (transactions, gas, smart contracts, etc.)
- Experience working on Web apps a focus on finance, e-commerce
- Knowledge of web3.js
- Knowledge of basic cryptography