Request any custom NFT
Head of Marketing
Remote - NA/EU West
Creaticles is looking for an ideal candidate for Head of Marketing & Communications to lead our pre-/at-/post-launch marketing strategy and execution. This person would be heavily familiar, preferably worked in, the NFT crypto. space and can help navigate the sector with a sound strategy and the ability to grow our user-base and social channels.
About: Creaticles is the first custom NFT request platform connecting businesses and individuals with creators ready to fulfill any occasion of custom NFTs. Engage in various contest modes to ensure your NFT request, whether a meme, logo, game or web asset is fulfilled up to your expectations at a price you can afford. Creaticles was founded by a small team across North-Eastern America and Europe and is looking to expand their team with key leadership roles.
Email at: Michael@Creaticles.com with relevant CV and necessary expectations.
Marketing & Strategy:
- Define and budget a clear strategic plan on how to increase token and platform visibility.
- Manage customer segmentation strategy and develop smart-attribution modeling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time.
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences.
Communicate with third-party agencies and build out a future marketing/communications team.
Social Media Management:
- Build and execute event-based campaign strategy to grow our community (AMAs, polls, giveaways, influencers, etc.)
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with our target audiences.
- Seek and manage third-party social media management agencies
- Work with third-party PR agencies and media to improve Creaticles messaging, public reach and discoverability.
- Handle company communications to deliver a brand-consistent messaging incl. medium developer posts, announcements and more.
- Nurture current and future relationships with key partners (creators, businesses) and pitch creative marketing use-cases to on-board on the platform (in cooperation with Business Development).
- Minimum 4yrs of crypto/blockchain marketing experience.
- Prior work experience with NFTs and its community, key opinion leader and businesses.
- Comfortable with digital marketing incl. Google Adwords & social media ad-spending.
- Familiar with sponsorship and partnership pricing with businesses, creators and influencers.
- Bonus if strong prior network of press and/or media contacts.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
August 31, 2021