· As the Vice President of Engineering, you will lead the engineering team and play acritical role in the overall direction and execution of the company's technology strategy. You will manage day-to-day engineering operations and work closely with the leadership team and stakeholders to define and execute the product roadmap.
· Manage the engineering team and provide technical direction to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality products and services.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including BD, operations, and Marketing to define and execute the company's product roadmap.
· Recruit top talent to join the engineering team and create a positive, productive, and engaging work environment for the team.
· Own cross-team collaboration and ensure seamless integration of engineering work with other company areas.
· Maintain a hands-on engineering approach to provide technical guidance, code reviews, and mentorship to the team.
· Own pipelines of chain integrations, testing, and DevOps practices.
· Participate in the development of technology and product strategy and contribute to the overall direction of the company.
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
· A minimum of 10years of experience in software engineering, with at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
· Strong technical skills, with experience in building and launching complex software systems.
· Proven experience in managing engineering teams and delivering high-quality products and services.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
· Strong leadership and mentorship skills, with a proven track record of building and leading high-performing engineering teams.
· Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world.
· The scope to contribute to high-impact work and make a difference in a decentralized protocol.
· Chance to challenge yourself while learning heaps of stuff in the process.
· Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge.
· Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase.
· Build the foundations of blockchain protocols that will have a place in the history books.