Collectively driving diversity in ideas and digital cultures.
Head of Community
The Blank Network is a pioneering global NFT company based in Hong Kong: we build tools for the next generation of creators; our mission is to bring people together through art & new technologies.
In the past years The Blank Network has created Ark.Gallery, the first DAO for NFT collectors on the Ethereum blockchain, and we have made cryptopunks more accessible with WrappedPunks.com.
Now we are expanding our global team as we build blank.art, a social network powered by NFTs and smart contracts; where collectors and art lovers can discover the best art and ideas through the eyes of the best curators. At blank.art we want to help creators to build a new generation of art powered by technology.
We are currently looking for a Head of Community. Key to this job will be to build and lead the blank.art brand and community in the innovative and growing NFT space. This role will report to the COO and will be responsible for building a best-in-class approach to community engagement in Discord and Twitter.
- Define and guide the community development strategy, including oversight and operation of community governance initiatives.
- Develop strategies utilizing loyalty programs within the community.
- Engage with the NFT, Blockchain, and Crypto community in an authentic and meaningful way ensuring that the blank.art brand is maintained throughout.
- Collaborate with content teams to elevate the blank.art voice in relevant conversations with the community.
- Develop consensus building strategies and execute on that strategy in the community.
- Set up and maintain competitive monitoring, sharing insights with the organization at large.
- Ensure community acquisition and growth through reinforcing a positive image of the company.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of blank.art’s local user base and influence.
- Build KPI’s around response times to ensure that the community’s experience with blank.art is first-class.
- Strong focus on speed when engaging in conversations with customers to ensure stellar customer experience
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience leading community efforts and initiatives in relevant industries such as arts/auction, crypto/blockchain, creator platforms.
- Strong track record of leading successful community/customer focused initiatives
- Working knowledge with Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to provide authentic experiences to the community and a strong understanding of when to implement different tone of voice in a variety of situations.
- Experience working with internal and external teams to get the answers.
- Successful history of working remotely and in startup environments.
- This position is remote; we will consider candidates from the United States, Europe and Asia.
- Ownership of vision and strategy for a new community, brand, and voice.
- Work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- A learning environment where you can deep-dive into the frontier of blockchain technologies and make an impact on active users.
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
May 5, 2022