This role is located in our downtown Manhattan office.
We’re looking for a goal-oriented Growth Marketing Manager to help with the strategy, development, implementation, reporting and optimization of our marketing campaigns (paid search, paid social, affiliate). The ideal candidate is someone with strong analytical skills that has previous experience launching and optimizing paid campaigns.
If you’d be interested in helping grow the BlockFi business by acquiring new leads and clients, we want to hear from you. This position will report directly to our Director of Marketing and will play a critical role in working with the rest of the marketing team to drive growth and revenue.
The ideal candidate:
- A self starter
- Someone who is hungry to learn, try out new growth tactics, and determined to succeed
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal skills)
- Execute marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives
- Explore and test new acquisition channels
- Work with the Director of Marketing to measure the impact of each campaign, optimize campaigns for performance and develop ways to scale
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- Work collaboratively with our sales and customer service teams to implement our affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate channel KPIs and proactively identify new growth opportunities
- Create reports to communicate the success of campaigns
- 3-5 years of B2C marketing experience
- Startup experience
- Strong background in growth marketing or demand generation
- Experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Reddit Ads, Google Analytics or other analytics platforms, marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, etc)
- A love of data: you can analyze a marketing funnel and identify new growth opportunities
- Ability to think strategically, base tactics on KPIs and other key metrics, and synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations
- A knowledge of financial products/industry, FinTech, or the crypto space
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, and sales associates
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! In addition to applying here, write to email@example.com to reach the hiring manager directly.
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee