We're looking for an entrepreneurially-minded individual to lead our growth, marketing, and partnership strategy. Ideally, this individual would be a self-starter with a deep passion and excitement for decentralized technologies, combined with some experience in marketing and growing an early stage software company. They would work very closely alongside the CEO.
Roles and responsibilities
- Source new partnership opportunities for the OpenSea marketplace platform, ranging from smaller indie studios to larger companies wishing to enter the digital collectible space.
- Work closely to guide partners through the process of launching white-labelled digital marketplaces.
- Head up our brand, content, and community strategy.
- Identify, prioritize, and grow acquisition channels for our consumer product, including SEO, paid acquisition, content marketing, social, etc.
- Implement creative "growth hacks" to grow OpenSea's top-level metrics.
We're looking for
- Technical knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology to guide decision-making on partnerships and channels.
- Strong work ethic, hustle, communication, and writing ability.
- Passion for decentralized technology.
- Experience selling to / partnering with companies in the traditional gaming and collectible industry.