Wyre is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks, exchanges, and decentralized partners.
Using Wyre’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and 3 cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
We’re seeking a self-motivated Full Stack Engineer to join our growing engineering team. In joining the team, you would be working closely with product, compliance, and growth to help build features and integrations relevant to all of our customers; crypto-related companies. A lot of industry partners rely on Wyre for their compliance and day to day crypto/fiat operations and you will be design, managing, and developing systems to help them grow.
We’re built on Java, MySQL, TypeScript, Angular4, and RxJava.
For more details on our Product and where the company is heading, click here: blog.sendwyre.com/our-mission-is-to-help-all-764-dapps-and-decentralized-exch…
* Build scalable and secure features to help make our API and SDK accessible and seamless to use.
* Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to help develop products which allow any developer to create a fully regulated bank with a few endpoints.
* Take the lead in developing product features from initial specs and API development, to the public release and announcement.
* Ensure code is well tested through unit and integration tests.
* Bring your whole self and coach/mentor other engineers.
What we’re looking for:
* You have respect for the code - you leave it better than you found it
* Curious and constantly looking to improve, you spend your free time learning and teaching yourself new skills
* Thorough, disciplined, methodical, and systematic are words you would use to describe yourself
* You enjoy sharing ideas and talking through engineering problems with your team, but you stay productive and accomplish your goals
* Professional experience working across the full stack, with emphasis on the back-end
* Strong knowledge of Java and AngularJS
* Experience with async programming paradigms (our backend is written using RxJava)
* Entrepreneurial and team player attitude
* Startup experience preferred
* Interest in blockchain technologies is a plus
* Background working in fintech or financial services preferred
* Get a true stake in the company
* Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
* Fully paid 18-week parental leave
* Wellness and commuter benefits
* Free lunches delivered to the office
* Computer setup of your choice
* Dog-friendly office
* 24/7 snacks and beverages
* Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
* Flexible work hours
* 401(k) plan with corporate matching
* Opportunity to work in a growing startup
* Option to take pay in digital currencies
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure. Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides onramps and offramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
Come #buidl with us!
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district.
How We Work
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.