Decentralizing the future of insurance with innovative insurance products.
SafeZen is a revolutionary decentralized insurance product concept with two major peer-to-peer insurance models- a zero-premium insurance model backed by community participants, and a pay-as-you-go insurance model backed by underwriters and governed by the SafeZen community members.
Earlier this month, we received a grant from the AAVE Grants DAO community to build this innovative project, and we believe it’s a big deal to gain trust from the community of a major decentralized finance protocol.
Our Mission & Vision
Our vision is to decentralize the insurance industry which is currently dominated by large institutions, promote transparency within the system, redistribute the governance power back to the community, and offer a wide range of innovative insurance products at a minimal cost to our global community while always ensuring and maintaining solvency within the system.
About the role: We’re looking for a passionate web3 full stack developer to help us build insurance products for the global community. You’ll be one of the first five employees at a vision-driven fintech startup.
- You’ll be primarily responsible for writing, testing, deploying, and supporting SafeZen’s Smart Contract and for designing, developing, testing, and integrating responsive web applications with Smart Contracts.
- Develop and implement innovative features to help expand the product use-cases.
- Identify and advocate for improvements and best practices
You’re a good fit for the role, if you [not necessary to check all boxes]:
1. Have experience in writing and deploying production-ready Solidity code and web applications.
2. Have experience in testing code using smart contract development frameworks: Hardhat, Truffle, or Brownie.
3. Experience in React.js, Next.js, TypeScript, Tailwind, and other modern web development technologies - ability to build modern, event-driven React applications.
4. Have a basic experience with MongoDB and AWS.
5. Optimizing front-end code for performance and scalability
6. Have experience with Git Version Control.
7. Have basic knowledge, deeply passionate about decentralized finance, and blockchain, and belief in the power of blockchain to promote transparency within our global system.
8. Can autonomously work when given direction by the responsible team member.
9. Are a web3 builder and have previously participated in web3 hackathons.
10. Are an ambitious, focused, result-driven, and open-to-learn individual.
11. Strive for excellence, play as a team, and take pride in what you do.
• As a developer, our expectations are for you to be able to work and think independently as well as take the initiative to develop amazing products for our global community.
Perks and Rewards
1. Fully Remote Work
2. Flexible Working Hours
3. 1.5-1.75% Equity (after completion of 6 months internship, vested)
Stipend: Initially, you’ll be working as an intern and will be offered a stipend of INR 12,000, or $150. Remuneration will be revised as soon as we receive grants from other projects, or raise capital, and also on the basis of the merit of the candidate.
IMPORTANT: Find more about the hiring process and details here: https://bit.ly/SafeZenJobs
July 6, 2022