Money should never sit still
Front-end Developer - Idle DAO
The Idle DAO (https://idle.finance) is looking for a remote full-time (or part-time) Front-end Developer for the next 3-months work mandate.
About Idle DAO
Idle is a decentralized protocol dedicated to bringing automatic asset allocation and yield aggregation to the interest-bearing tokens economy.
The Idle protocol is governed by a DAO (the Idle Governance) represented by $IDLE token holders. The DAO manages the strategic decisions of the protocol through the IIPs (Idle Improvement Proposals), enabling community participants to contribute to the protocol’s future developments.
What is a League
Leagues are organizational units composed of ecosystem participants, elected by the Governance for the protocol growth. Each League pursues activities in a specific field and is responsible for its own budget, managed through a multi-signature wallet.
Members are elected by the Idle DAO, through community snapshot polls, and are in charge of the mandate duration (currently 3 months).
It would be great to see experience in:
- Software Engineering;
- React.js, Vue.js, or similar front-end frameworks;
- Web3 libraries (ethers.js, web3.js);
- Design and CSS skills;
- Understanding Blockchain networks;
- Technical and practical understanding of DeFi;
- Remote working
As a Front-end Developer, you will handle activities such as:
- Work closely with other developers and designers to scope and build delightful frontends and dApps that allow users to interact with IDLE smart contracts;
- Maintain and improve IDLE’s existing frontends and projects;
- Write up quick experimental UIs over short time frames without outside design input, and drive the IDLE user experience forward.
Seniority and Compensation
You can take a look at the seniority levels and the related monthly compensations here: https://cutt.ly/kT8DDwF
How to apply (requirement)
Follow the instructions described in the official Idle forum post and apply here: https://gov.idle.finance/t/job-dev-league-m4-open-applications/746
November 30, 2021