We’re looking for a talented, experienced and highly motivated DevOps engineer. To play a key role in the design and development of Saga’s backend system.
You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact by joining a growing team in a working environment that supports independence and improvement.
The job requires passion for resolving complex problems, the ability to quickly learn modern technologies and skills, write elegant and clean code. You should have great communication skills.
- Be a key in the designing and scaling of Saga’s system
- Building automated processes across all stages of product development
- Monitoring and maintaining SOA based system
- Monitoring and maintaining Docker-based environments
- Build and maintain CI/CD processes
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps
- Expert knowledge ofAWS including EC2, VPC, SQS, SNS, ECS, CloudWatch, SES, RDS and Lambda
- Proven knowledge in Terraform
- Proven knowledge in scripting languages
- Proven knowledge in SQL
- Proven Experience to Monitor and Maintain Systems base on SOA and Distributed Technologies
- Proven Experience in Docker-based environment
- Experience with Ethereum blockchain
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with NoSQL technologies
- Experience with Chef