Designed for the next generation of blockchain, the first privacy-enabled blockchain platform for open finance and a responsible data economy.
· Help developers and projects to successfully build and launch dApps
· Respond to technical questions from developers and builders.
· Solicit and respond to feedback from the developer community and share feedback/insights with Product/Engineering.
· Build a strong developer community.
· Host technical workshops at conferences/events (virtual or in-person)and produce technical content (e.g. docs, tutorials, and videos)
· Evangelize our technologies, to our community and the wider Web3 ecosystem
· Improve the overall quality and engagement of the developer community on channels such as Discord, etc.
· Collaborate with Marketing, Community and BD to 1) grow developer engagement; 2) onboard new developers.
· Passionate about software development, Web3, privacy and building communities.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related Engineering fields.
· 3+ years of experience as a software developer or developer relations/advocate.
· Has contributed to open-source projects.
(nice to have)
· Has contributed to open source blockchain/Web3 projects.
· Strong technical experience with smart contract development, specifically in Solidity
· In-depth knowledge of the developer products and tooling market in Web3
· In-depth knowledge of Layer-1 blockchain networks and Web3 dApps
· Superb spoken and written English
· 3+ years of full-time experience at a layer-1 blockchain network and/orWeb3 protocols
· Experience in writing documentation and producing technical content.
· Experience in public speaking and hosting workshops