We are looking for a technical writer who understands the developer journey and can write and edit documentation and educational materials that enable developers to build faster and better using our tools and infrastructure.
· Creating conceptual, procedural, and reference materials
· Working across the company and with engineers to ensure we provide a clear consistent story for developers.
· Creating and refining clear educational journeys for developers.
· Creating and testing sample code for developer journeys.
· Editing documents to maintain consistency of style.
· Working with freelance technical writers as an editor.
· Writing and editing documentation in markdown on GitHub.
· You have 2+ years as a technical writer for developer documentation, or 4+ years in a technical role related to software development and a desire to focus on documentation.
· You have Intermediate engineering skills; experience in building web, mobile, or blockchain applications with comfort editing and running code.
· You can clearly communicate complex ideas and concepts.
· You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
· You enjoy being hands-on, being a self-starter that thrives well in ambiguity.
· A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes.
· You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to do things differently.
· You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
· Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world.
· The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol.
· Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process.
· Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge.
· Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase.