Shift Markets provides enterprise-level tech to clients in the crypto ecosystem
DeFi Product Manager
depends on experience
Shift Markets is a financial technology firm, creating innovative solutions within the cryptocurrency ecosystem that improve global access to digital assets. Shift’s team leverages their experience in electronic trading and extensive FX broker network to launch blockchain solutions while continuing to serve hundreds of clients in the FX space. The company was founded in 2009, is headquartered in New York City, and has a global presence.
Our company’s continued growth has led to an opportunity for a talented individual as our Head of DeFi. As a DeFi Product Manager, you’ll be driving adoption of our newest products and will be key to helping us scale. You will leverage the usage of the company’s existing businesses to provide value to our newest product moving FX to the blockchain. The ideal candidate is deeply involved in the crypto space and is familiar with everything DeFi, crypto, & blockchain. If you’re ready to take your career in the industry to the next level, this could be the perfect opportunity.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Building product roadmap based on current vision
● Maintain a tight relationship with the development team to assure quality product
● Be a strong ambassador of the product
● Help attract new developers and contributors
● Establish partnerships to assist our growth and adoption of DeFi product
● Drive adoption of our newest products and help us scale.
● Experience in the cryptocurrency, blockchain, DeFi marketplaces
● Very deep involvement in the crypto community; knows all the channels related to DeFi, crypto and blockchain
● Excellent communication skills with desire to create paradigm-shifting products
● Active participant in the crypto community
● Highly passionate about what is new on the market
● Highly effective in disseminating news and getting the community excited
● Ability to prove that they have grown communities and product adoption
● Good technical understanding of the underlying technology
● Significant experience within the crypto space
● Extensive experience in decentralized finance
● Bachelor’s degree
This is a full-time, remote-based role. Salary depends on experience.
May 18, 2021