We’re looking for a talented, experienced and highly motivated Communication Manager to join our Marketing team and play a key role in the formation and day-to-day management of Saga’s story-telling to the world.
We are looking for someone unique who possesses a strong understanding of:
The job requires a passion for telling stories in an engaging manner while keeping in mind genre and distribution channels. It demands flexibility of thought, dexterity in the art of writing and editing, and the ability to multi-task while always keeping in mind the big picture.
- Writing and supervising Saga’s content creation across all distribution channels: PR, micro-copy, blogs, Marcom, social, research, product marketing, etc.
- Ideating with the entire Saga team on ways to bring Saga’s story across channels and formats and executing a-to-z
- Managing the work with outside vendors (PR and marketing agencies)
- Creating marketing materials for all arms of the company
- Ideating and executing product-related texts and micro-copy
- Managing Saga’s social channels on a day-to-day basis
- 5+ years of editorial/Marcom/PR experience
- English - Mother tongue level - an absolute must
- Strong verbal abilities
- Attention to details
- Acquaintance of blockchain and crypto-currencies and/or macro-economics
- Strong global connections
- Experience with content performance monitoring tools
- Experience in comms-management
- Passion and/or experience in capital markets trading