The Business Development Manager will sit within the Business Development function which serves to accelerate the adoption and foster strategic partnerships and integration opportunities. They will be responsible for the growth of gaming in Europe and take ownership of sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, closing, and executing gaming-related strategic investment and partnerships in Europe.
Cooperated with other ecosystem companies to achieve several large, high-profile partnerships for blockchain project. These include Manchester United and Ubisoft, along with several high-potential ambitious start-ups.
· Sourcing - Identify high value partnership opportunities in the region (inbound and outbound), targeting AAA developers/publishers and ambitious start-ups
· Evaluating - Work with the Global Head of Gaming to adapt investment evaluation framework to local context and apply it flexibly to highlight high value partners. Build financial and business models, and prepare investment recommendations highlighting opportunities and risks
· Negotiating - Negotiate with potential partners on deal terms to find a positive way forward for all stakeholders
· Executing - Take ownership of the project, working closely with partners engineering, product, and marketing teams to ensure the partnership is successful
· Travel, as necessary, to both regional and global regions, as a representative ecosystem
· Passion for gaming and an understanding of the industry
· Experience working in gaming and/or blockchain industry in business-related roles (e.g. business development, strategy, operations, and publishing/marketing fields)
· Successful track record of end-to-end deals and/or projects
· Passionate self-starter with high level of initiative, ownership, and urgency
· Proficient in spoken and written English, ideally proficient in other European languages
We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi.
· Generous core benefits such as pension / Life assurance / Private Medical
· Competitive LTIP Scheme
· 25 Days holiday + 1 day for your birthday
· Flexible hybrid working policy
· Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym