· You will be taking on responsibilities to operate the public network. This includes managing the deployments and upgrades of our smart contracts & core network, managing foundation delegations, driving governance of network, and improving stability and reliability of in-house DApps.
· Building and expanding our monitoring capabilities to ensure our stack, as well as that of public validators, runs smoothly.
· Evaluating and helping integrate new security focused protocols.
· Strengthening our security posture and refining protocols for offline signing etc.
· Improving the infrastructure and deployment to improve team's agility and velocity.
· Forging solid relationships to fully understand the needs in the ecosystem whilst working in an agile environment.
· Experience deploying Smart Contracts
· Good understanding of cryptography
· Scripting/ Go / Rush coding skills.
· Experience managing a blockchain network, coordinating upgrades etc.
· Experience with containers and Kubernetes in a cloud environment
· Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
· Experience working with modern CI/CD tools.
· You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
· Security oriented coding and deployment mindset.
· You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
· You enjoy being hands on, being a self-starter that thrives well in ambiguity.
· A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes.
· You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to do things differently.
· Understand how to use blockchains / DeFi as a user.
· Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world.
· The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol.
· Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process.
· Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge.
· Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase.