We're seeking a talented developer who is looking to advance their career by working for a leading fintech firm that provides a regulated, SaaS solution for raising capital and secondary trading in the private market domain. You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
The successful candidate will work closely with a growing test of C# developers, primarily focusing on the development, maintenance and support of its regulated exchange and broker dealer related services.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with the established processes in the alternative trading system
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Support post development testing, deployment, maintenance and upgrade of smart contracts
- Work with the others in the team to test and integrate the smart contracts with Templum’s platform
- Communicate effectively with both development and business team members
Qualifications and Skills
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- At least 2+ years of experience in cryptocurrency and Smart Contract development using Solidity, Corda, DAML or Hyperledger
- Demonstrates a strong understanding and hands-on experience at the blockchain/protocol level with at least 1 of the following crypto currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, EOS
- Hands-on experience with testing, deployment and upgrading of smart contracts
- Experience working with Cloud services like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience integrating cryptocurrencies with other trading related services and building the tools required to extract information from blockchains
- Self-motivated and self-learning ability in adapting changes of technology and regulatory requirement
- Experience and understanding of capital markets and regulatory compliance
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience developing, supporting or integrating message technology such as Tibco, JMS or IBM MQ
- Automated Unit and Integration test experience
- Experience troubleshooting issues on chain nodes, ability to detect, diagnose and provide solutions