The Guardians of Web3 Digital Assets
Backend - Software Engineer
AnChain is a Blockchain Security startup based in San Jose, California.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our development team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of backend software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- 1-year previous experience as a backend engineer.
- Experience with Solidity and Cadence (is a bonus!)
- Good communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
April 9, 2022