Ever dreamed about applying your backend and data engineering skills to make risk-less, arbitrage profits? Create high-frequency, quant/algo trading bots? Contribute to an open source project? Then you've come to the right place!
This role fuses data engineering, algorithmic trading, and blockchain engineering to support a high frequency, quantitative and algorithmic trading bot.
We're an experienced, highly technical team of traders and engineers who are seeking the right person to improve and help us build out our systems.
What you'll be doing:
* Improve our trading execution engine that intelligently routes orders between exchanges.
* Create integrations to cryptocurrency exchanges.
* Create and modify trading strategies.
* Create and build out data collection and trade analysis infrastructure.
* Make a significant impact in a fast-growing, VC-backed blockchain startup.
You're a great fit if you're:
* Fluent in Python and prior experience in building python web applications.
* Familiar with data engineering technologies such as relational databases, realtime data pipelines, batch processes, and data management tools such as Airflow.
* Experienced in dev-ops or eager to learn best practices in deploying services (Docker, ECS, or Parameter Store).
* Understand information and data security.
* Thrive working with emerging technologies like blockchain with little/no documentation.
Perks at CoinAlpha:
* Become part of an experienced, well-connected team in crypto, blockchain and machine learning
* Competitive salaries
* Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
* Sunlight office in downtown Mountain View, right next to Caltrain
* Work hard / eat well / have fun culture (free lunches, board game nights, company outings)