At Digix, we are building an ecosystem that aims to be the 21st century gold standard on the Ethereum blockchain, with the launch of our primary product, the Digix gold backed token DGX. We sit on the convergence of the digital and physical worlds.
We first democratise access to gold by having DGX tokens propagated into the crypto-ecosystem and easily accessed by the average person. The use cases for operationally secure and transparent digital gold are endless - you will be part of a team with a trusted product that has the potential to shape a big part of the financial system, especially with the digital currency revolution.
The proprietary technology that we have developed is also the foundation of a revolution in the digitisation of assets. If you have a strong belief in the future of the frictionless transfer of assets, join us in being the drivers of this asset tokenisation wave.
- Build, maintain or improve Digix’s centralized back-end servers, which might include our price-feeds, KYC system, DigixDAO Forum, among others
- Build internal and external tools to help with the running of Digix and DigixDAO
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team
- Work effectively with the front-end side
- Strong grasp of Data Structures and Algorithms and be able to apply this knowledge in optimizing code
- Sound mathematical background
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code
- Good grasp of common security vulnerabilities of web applications and best practices to avoid them.
- Solid background in developing web servers using frameworks like Ruby-Rails (preferred), Elixir-Phoenix (preferred), Python-Django, NodeJS or others
- Experience in Elixir (or is willing to learn Elixir)
Nice to haves
- Good understanding of blockchain concepts (transactions, gas, smart contracts...)
- Experience in Rust/Go or C
- Front-end experience